Revit 2019 System requirements
Minimum for Revit 2019: Entry-Level Configuration
Operating System ¹
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit Enterprise, or Professional.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Enterprise, Professional or Windows 8.1.
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64-bit Enterprise, Professional, Ultimate or Home Premium.
Single- or Multi-Core Intel® Pentium®, Xeon®, or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
Autodesk Revit software products will use multiple cores for many tasks, using up to 16 cores for near-photorealistic rendering operations.
4 GB RAM
- Usually sufficient for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100 MB on disk. This estimate is based on internal testing and customer reports. Individual models will vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.
- Models created in previous versions of Revit software products may require more available memory for the one-time upgrade process.
1280 x 1024 with true color
Revit 2019 Basic
Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
Revit 2019 Advanced
DirectX® 11 capable graphics card with Shader Model 3.
A list of certified cards can be found on the Autodesk Certified Hardware page.
MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion® compliant device