Inventor LT 2019 System requirements
Operating System ¹
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
CPU Type ²
- Recommended: Intel Xeon E3 or Core i7 or equivalent, 3.0 GHz or greater
- Minimum: Intel or AMD, 2 GHz or faster
6 GB RAM (12 GB is recommended).
1280 x 1024 or higher.
Recommended scaling: 100%, 125%, 150% or 200%.
- Autodesk® Inventor LT™ and Autodesk® Vault must both be the same language on a given computer. English versions of these applications will run on any language operating system. Other language versions of these applications will run on operating systems of that same language.
- Autodesk® Inventor LT™ is optimized to take advantage of the SSE2 extended instruction sets supported on Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64, and AMD Opteron processors. Inventor LT will not install on computers that do not support SSE2. Several utilities are available on the Internet that report CPUID including supported instructions sets.
- Autodesk recommends settings which allow Microsoft Windows to manage virtual memory as needed. There should always be at least twice as much free hard disk space as system memory (RAM).
- DVD-ROM drive is not required if installing from USB or software download.
- The multimedia learning components of the Inventor Help system, such as the UI Video Tour, Command Reference, and Show Me animations, require Adobe Flash Player 10. If it is not already installed, you can download it from the Adobe website.