System requirements AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2019
Operating System ¹
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit Enterprise, or Professional.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Enterprise, Professional or Windows 8.1.
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64-bit Enterprise, Professional, Ultimate or Home Premium.
Single- or Multi-Core Intel Pentium, Xeon, or i-Series processor or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
Autodesk Revit software producten zullen meerdere cores gebruiken voor vele taken, met maximaal 16 cores voor bijna fotorealistische rendering operaties.
4 GB RAM
- Usually sufficient for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100 MB on disk. This estimate is based on internal testing and customer reports. Individual models will vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.
- Models created in previous versions of Revit software products may require more available memory for the one-time upgrade process.
- 3GB RAM switch not recommended where applicable. Revit software and system stability can be affected by memory conflicts with video drivers when the /3GB switch is active.
1280 x 1024 with true color.
Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
DirectX 11 capable graphics card with Shader Model 3.
A list of certified cards can be found on the Autodesk Certified Hardware page.
5 GB free disk space
MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion compliant device
¹ Learn more about using Autodesk Revit 2019 or Autodesk Revit LT 2019 software with Boot Camp, part of Mac OS X that enables you to install and run Microsoft Windows (and Windows-based applications) on a Mac® computer or with Parallels Desktop, a system utility available from Parallels, Inc. that allows you to run applications in each operating system without restarting your computer.
² Disclaimer: The Citrix application is network-based and performance of Autodesk Revit for Citrix software products may vary with network performance. The software does not include the Citrix application, nor does Autodesk provide direct support for issues with the Citrix application. Users should contact Citrix directly with questions related to procurement and operation of the Citrix application.
³ Disclaimer: The VMware application is network-based and performance of Autodesk Revit for VMware software products may vary with network performance. The software does not include the VMware application, nor does Autodesk provide direct support for issues with the VMware application. Users should contact VMware directly with questions related to procurement and operation of the VMware application.
⁴ Please see: http://www.nvidia.com/revitappguide